Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

Genesis 7 Revisited

Ducklings:
     With little other inspiration to choose from, I'm creating a rainy mix; feel free to suggest titles I've missed ......
Track   1: Rain Rain Go Away
Track   2: Rainy Night In Georgia
Track   3: Purple Rain
Track   4: Raindrops Are Falling On My head 
Track   5: Feels Like Raindrops
Track   6: I Wish It Would Rain
Track   7: Kentucky Rain
Track   8: Here Comes The Rain Again
Track   9: Who'll Stop The Rain
Track 10: I'm Only Happy When It Rains
Track 11: Blue Eyes Cryin' In The Rain
Track 12: November Rain
Track 13: Ain't No Sunshine (not about rain, but I don't care - it's MY list)
     You get the idea; I think I'm retaining fluid. Here's a peek at what's become an all too constant scene outside my door. 

     There's got to be an end to this .............

1 comment:

  1. Worst country song I have heard in a long time: Rain is a Good Thing by Luke Bryan.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete