Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Camping We Will Go

Tenderfeet:
     This will be a brief one. I just want to alert you to my next adventure - deep woods camping. Actually, it's not all that deep, and frankly, it's barely camping at all. Essentially, we'll be living in small houses near some trees and other woodsy stuff.
     This will be the 18th iteration of the "Grand Experiment"; one that allows men to be men and women to be women. At the crux of this, is the genius of having the living/sleeping arrangements segregated by gender. This allows the strong, protective males of our tribe to effectively sequester the less aggressive, weaker females, making it easier to defend the breeding stock makes perfect sense for many reasons.

     The three day extravaganza will include plenty of eating, drinking, tomfoolery, fire, knives, spears, and perhaps an explosion or two. My next update will reveal all......

IMPORTANT MESSAGE
FROM THE TEACHER!!
     In the interest of providing the best possible experience for you, dear followers, I'll share a tip that's necessary to enjoy a fuller, richer experience with Super Thoughts. BlogSpot has obvious limitations that my musings serve to exacerbate; rendering it nearly unsuitable to host future posts; they'll hear from me soon. It just makes me shake my head.....
     Regardless, I've learned that when first landing on my blog, the post that's displayed is the first one written - nearly 10 months ago!! To view the most recent post, you must scroll allll the waaay down, then highlight the 2011 link in the right hand margin. Doing so will recall the freshest post; from there, enjoyment abounds!
     Until next time, remain strong.....
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment